Barrie, Ontario- March 10, 2015 – Prodomax Automation Inc. was named one of Canada’s Best Companies in 2014 for excellence in business performance. Sponsored by Deloitte, CIBC, National Post, Queen’s School of Business and MacKay CEO Forums, the Best Managed award recognizes Canadian owned and managed companies with revenues over $10 million for sustained growth, financial performance, management practices and the efforts of the entire organization. Of the 20,000+ Canadian companies eligible, only 50 companies are first time winners each year.
Prodomax is a specialized industrial engineering firm focused on designing complex manufacturing production systems for automotive companies that produce structural underbody components. We design, build and install the production lines that assemble, join and weld the vehicle component parts.
- The success of the company is evidence of the quality workmanship and dedication of our employees
- Prodomax cultivates a high performance workforce which provides dynamic career opportunities
- We invest in talent through apprenticeships, mentoring programs and college/university partnerships
- 50% of employees have at least 10 years’ service
- Prodomax engineers value-driven manufacturing solutions that advance our clients’ competitive edge
- We continuously research and develop new designs and implement cutting-edge process, materials and technologies
- Prodomax builds reliable, cost-effective, lean manufacturing systems
- Over $1 billion in automation delivered worldwide
“Over 20 years ago we set out to build a team who believed in the goal and vision to be best in class. Our people at every level of the company execute to deliver on what we promise. Receiving this award is a wonderful testament to our employees’ many years of striving to “do better at what we do best”.
Sab Ravalli, President and CEO, Prodomax.
For further information, please visit our website at www.prodomax.com or direct your queries to: